Asaan Savings Account
Barkat Asaan Saving account, opened on the basis of “Mudarabah”, where Barkat Islamic Banking is the “Mudarib” (Manager of the Funds) and you, the customers are the “Rabb-ul-Maal” (owner of Funds). These deposits are deployed in Shariah compliant modes such as Ijarah, Murabaha & Musharakah. The rate of profit on your deposit will determined through a Shariah approved mechanism for calculation of weightages which will be announced at the beginning of each calendar month and shall be applicable for that month only. Barkat Asaan saving deposits will share in the profits earned by the Islamic banking branches of Faysal Bank. Losses, if any, will be shared in the proportion of investment by each depositor. Monthly Weightages for Profit Distribution shall be calculated and displayed at all Barkat Islamic branches as well as our website www.faysalbank.com/barkat/islamic-rates
Barkat Asaan Saving Account Features and benefits:
- Initial Deposit requirement of Rs.100/-
- No minimum monthly balance requirement.
- Profit is calculated on the average balance of the month.
- Profit is paid semi-annually.
- Total Debit Transactions per month & Total Credit Balance Limit not to exceed Rs. 500,000/-(Rupees Five hundred Thousand only).
- Free Access to your account through online banking at more than 270 Faysal bank branches in over 80 cities nationwide.
- Faysal Barkat Pocketmate Visa debit card or Faysal Barkat UnionPay Debit card for your usage promising global acceptability with security and convenience along with the shopping privileges.
- Free E-statements delivered via email to view your banking transactions.
- Mobit Faysal internet banking facility where you can access your account and control your finances while on the go.
- Real-time SMS alerts to keep track of the transactions conducted in your account.
- Utility, Internet and Mobile bill payments along with Mobile reloads that can be made through Faysal Bank ATMs, our customer interaction center as well as Mobit – Faysal Internet Banking.
- Fund Transfer facility between any two Faysal Bank accounts or from a Faysal Bank account to any 1-Link member bank.
- Cash deposits facility at selected Faysal Bank ATMs.
- A 24/7 customer interaction center where our dedicated phone banking officers await to assist you.
For documentary requirements and relevant Terms and Conditions, please contact your Relationship Manager or Visit any of our nearest branch.
Note: Zakat and Taxes are applicable as per Government rules and regulations.
All Bank Charges are applicable as per the prevailing Barkat Schedule of Charges.