Barkat Investment Certificate (BIC) is a suitable solution for investors who are looking for high returns on their investments, with absolute Shariah compliance. It is a convenient and secure financial solution for individual account holder as well as a business entity who seeks to capitalize on an opportunity under a hybrid arrangement of Musharakah and Mudarabah Islamic modes of financing. The deposit is allocated to a specific pool of funds that are invested in Islamic assets, governed by predefined weightages that are based on the Profit and Loss Sharing (PLS) mechanism in adherence to the Shariah principles. Monthly weightages for profit distribution along with historical rate sheets shall be are displayed at all Barkat Islamic Banking branches and our website.
Product Features & Benefits
- Minimum investment amount Rs. 50,000/-.
- A range of tenures: 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year.
- Monthly as well as maturity profit payment options available.
- Options for automatic renewal.
- Premature withdrawal option available with no penalty charges.
- Dedicated Relationship Manager to advise you, as per your needs.
Note: All taxes and Zakat are applicable as per the government regulations. Terms and Conditions for premature withdrawals apply as stated in the Schedule of Charges. Other account maintenance and transactional charges apply as per Bank’s Schedule of Charges.
For more information, please call our Customer Interaction Centre at 111 06 06 06, or visit your nearest Faysal Barkat Islamic Banking branch.