Barkat Islamic Saving Account provides higher returns on your investments and is best-suited solution for individuals as well as business entities that are looking for competitive returns on their savings based on Islamic Financing principles.
Designed on the foundation of ‘Mudarabah’, Barkat Islamic Banking is the ‘Mudarib’ (manager of the funds) and you, the customer are the ‘Rabb-ul-Maal’ (owner of funds). These deposits are deployed in Shariah compliant modes such as Ijarah, Murabaha and Musharakah. The rate of profit on your deposit will be determined through a Shariah approved mechanism for the calculation of weightages are announced at the beginning of each calendar month and shall be applicable for that month only.
Barkat Islamic Saving deposits will share in the profit earned by the Islamic Banking Branches of Faysal Bank. Losses, if any, will be shared by each depositor in the proportion of investment. Monthly weightages for profit distribution shall be calculated and displayed at all Barkat Islamic Banking branches as well as our website.
Product Features & Benefits
- Account can be opened with as low as Rs. 100.
- No average deposit balance required to earn profit.
- Unlimited transaction facility.
- Profit calculated on monthly average balance and paid monthly.
- Tiered profit structure: the higher the tenor and balance of your deposit, the higher your expected profit amount.
- Online access to your account through any Faysal Bank branch.
- 24-hour access to your account through Faysal Bank’s Call Centre at 111 06 06 06
- Faysal Bank ATM network and all other 1-Link / MNET ATMs country-wide.
- A host of conveniences through the Faysal Bank ATM network:
- Instant funds transfer
- Utility Bill Payment
- Cash deposit (at selected Faysal Bank ATMs)
- SMS Alert facility.
Note: All taxes and Zakat are applicable as per Government regulations. Other account maintenance and transactional charges apply as per Bank’s Schedule of Charges .
For more information, please call our Customer Interaction Centre at 111 06 06 06, or visit your nearest Faysal Barkat Islamic Banking branch.