Complaint Lodgment Process
At Faysal Bank, we welcome your suggestions and feedback, as we aim to achieve excellence through highest standards of customer services.
If you have any queries or complaints you can:
Call us at 24/7 Customer Interaction Centre : 111 06 06 06
Write to us at:
Complaint Management Unit
7th Floor, Faysal House, ST- 02,
- Write to us and drop your complaint/suggestions in the Complaint Box available in your nearest branch.
- Email us at : [email protected]
- Click here ( www.faysalbank.com/contact-us/ ) to lodge your complaints online
- Fax us at : 021-32800014
Please provide the following in your communication:
- Mailing Address & Telephone No.
- C.N.I.C/Account No./Card No.
- Branch Name
- Supporting Documents
You should expect to receive:
- Acknowledgement of the complaint within 2 working days, Via SMS, call or email.
- Intimation of the complaint resolution within 7 to 15 working days of the lodgment. (depending on the nature of complaint)
- An interim response, will be sent after 10 working days, in case your complaint requires further investigation
Complaint Management Unit would be covering all the areas of prime concerns
such as the following:
Further, Complaint Management Unit will also entertain the Public Concerns.
Tentative Turn Around Time (TAT) for handling complaints is within 7 working days and maximum 15 working days. Where complaint requires detailed investigation, final reply is sent within a period not exceeding 30 working days.
For unsatisfactory resolution, you may write to Banking Mohtasib Pakistan, Shaheen Complex, M.R. Kiyani Road, Karachi.
Telephone:+9221-99217334-38 Or visit www.bankingmohtasib.gov.pk