Faysal Balance Transfer Facility (BTF) – FAQs
Who is eligible to apply for BTF?
You can apply for a BTF if you are a:
- Salaried Individual
- Self-employed Professional or
- Self-employed Businessman
How is BTF useful?
BTF can be used to take care of your financial needs such as:
- Credit Card Bill Payments: BTF makes life easier by proposing the opportunity to pay off the amount due on your credit card at a lower mark-up than what you currently pay. This way you can freely use your credit card limit by transferring your outstanding bill on to your BTF. You can do all this simply by calling our Customer Interaction Centre at 111 06 06 06.
- Utility bill Payments: Use BTF to pay off your mobile, gas, electricity and telephone bills. Avoid the hassle of standing in queues and let our Customer Interaction Centre at 111 06 06 06. take care of everything.
- Pay-orders/Third Party Payments: Whether you need to make a payment to a business associate or need some cash to pay your child’s school fee, enjoy the convenience of having your pay-order made through our 24 hour Customer Interaction Centre at 111 06 06 06.
- Any imaginable cash need: Your VISA Debit card combines the global acceptability of VISA with the thoughtful prudence of an ATM Card. The Faysal Pocketmate VISA Debit Card is accepted at over 4,500 ATMs across Pakistan and more than a million Visa ATMs globally.
How can I activate my Pocketmate Visa Debit card?
Please call our Customer Interaction Centre at 111 06 06 06 and activate your Card.
How can I activate my deactivated cheque book?
To activate your cheque book call Customer Interaction Centre at 111 06 06 06.
How can I request for a new deactivated cheque book?
You can request for a deactivated cheque book to be issued against your BTF account by calling our Customer Interaction Centre at 111 06 06 06.
How do I make utility bill payments?
You can pay your utility bill by simply calling our Customer Interaction Centre at 111 06 06 06. Please ensure that you make your payment at least 3 to 4 days prior to the due date.
What else can I do with the BTF Account?
Through the Customer Interaction Centre you can also inquire about your balance, sign up for FREE e-Statements, sign up for SMS alerts (at a nominal charge) change your mailing address, make internal funds transfers and change your T-PINs.
Can I withdraw cash from my BTF account even when I’m out of Pakistan?
Your VISA Debit card combines the global acceptability of VISA with the thoughtful prudence of an ATM Card. The Faysal Pocketmate VISA Debit Card is accepted at more than a million Visa ATMs globally and over 28 million outlets worldwide.
What if I lose my T-PIN?
Just call our Customer Interaction Centre and press 0 to speak to a dedicated Phone Banker and request a new T-PIN.
How do I make BTF payments to the Bank?
FBL gives you a Repayment account linked to your BTF. By the 16th of every month, the minimum payment due on your BTF will be automatically deducted from your linked Repayment account. In order to deposit funds into your Repayment account, please drop off your cheques into our drop boxes at selected branches; please call 111 06 06 06. for a list of drop box locations.
What if I want to pay back more than the minimum amount?
Please deposit funds into your linked Repayment account. Allow 2-3 working days for the funds to be received into your account. Then simply call our Customer Interaction Centre and instruct them to deduct the desired amount of payment from your Repayment account.
How do I apply for the Faysal Bank BTF?
Simply call our Customer Interaction Centre at 111 06 06 06 and let us know that you are interested in applying for the BTF. We will have a dedicated BTF Sales Officer sent to you to assist you.