Features and Benefits
Multiple Relationship Benefits
Your overall Relationship Credit Limit will be shared between all Faysal Bank Credit Cards issued to you by us.
If you hold more than one Faysal Bank Credit Card you will receive separate monthly statements for each Faysal Bank Credit Card at your correspondence address. Your statement generation date will be the same for all Faysal Bank Credit Cards. Please make your monthly payments towards each card separately according to the outstanding / minimum amount stated on the respective Faysal Bank Credit Card statement.
Your correspondence address will be the same for all Faysal Bank Credit Cards. To have your address updated, kindly ensure that you call our Customer Interaction Centre at 111 06 06 06 from your contact numbers (office / residence / mobile) registered on our system.
If you do not receive any of the Faysal Bank Credit Card monthly statements, please call our Customer Interaction Centre at 111 06 06 06 to request for a duplicate copy which will be mailed to your correspondence address.
Smart Chip, Smart Technology, Smart Cards
- Security – the Smart Chip embedded in the surface makes it a safer way to spend
- Technologically Advanced – the Multos Chip is not only technically capable of storing a large amount of data, but will also be able to store personal data like your medical records, driving license details, your Identification Card information, etc. in the future!
MasterCard – Global Reach and Acceptability
Faysal Bank Credit Card carries the Logo ensuring worldwide acceptability at more than 24 million establishments in over 210 countries including thousands of locations in Pakistan, displaying the , and logo.
A facility that comes with enhanced Security and Peace of Mind.
- Request a payorder from your numbers (office / residence / mobile) registered on our system
- Pay order will be crossed as ‘Account Payee Only’ and made in the name of the Credit Cardholder
- Unauthorized individuals will not be able to encash the pay order (since it is crossed as ‘Account Payee Only’)
- Minimum amount of PKR 5,000 (up to the available cash limit on your Credit Card)
- Choose to book the pay order amount on to the Installment Plan for 6 to 60 months with a low mark-up rate of 2% per month
- Free delivery of the pay order through a reliable courier service at your home or office address within 7 working days
- C.N.I.C. copy of the Cardholder will be required upon delivery of the pay order
- A processing fee will be charged as per the Schedule of Charges
Balance Transfer Facility
- Transfer outstanding balances from any other Credit Card to your Faysal Bank Credit Card at a low financial charge of only 2% per month
- Longest tenure offered in the market of 6 to 60 months (in multiples of 6)
Simply call our Customer Interaction Centre at 111 06 06 06 from your Contact numbers (office / residence / mobile) registered on our system to request for a Balance Transfer.
Auto Debit Facility
Avail the unique advantage where you Spend Now and Pay Later.
Faysal Bank Credit Card payments can be deducted directly from your Faysal Bank account. You may avail either Full Payment or Minimum Payment Auto Debit option to make payments:
- Incase of Minimum Payment, you may pay the minimum of 5% of your total outstanding balance or PKR 500, whichever is higher by the payment due date as billed in the applicable Faysal Bank Credit Card monthly statement of account(s). The remaining amount will be carried forward to the next month, inclusive of any applicable charges
- Incase of Full Payment, you may pay the total outstanding amount as billed in the applicable Faysal Bank Credit Card monthly statement of account(s)
If you have more than one Faysal Bank Credit Card, the minimum monthly amount will appear separately for each card on its respective statement
If you have not availed this facility yet, call our Customer Interaction Centre at 111 06 06 06 to enable the Auto Debit facility. You may also visit our nearest branch to activate this facility.
If you hold more than one Faysal Bank Credit Card, please activate this facility separately for each card.
Cash Advance Facility
The Faysal Bank Credit Card comes with a Cash Advance facility of up to 50%* of your total credit limit. If you hold more than one Faysal Bank Credit Card you can take upto 50%* of your shared credit limit. Therefore, you will never be in a crunch for cash!
You can use any ATM in the world that displays the , and logo.or logo for this facility.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Utility Bill Payments
Your Faysal Bank Credit Card makes it easy for you to make your Utility Bill Payments. Simply call our Customer Interaction Centre at 111 06 06 06 from your Contact numbers (office / residence / mobile) registered on our system to make your payments.
- If you are the Primary Cardholder, you can have up to 5 Supplementary Cards for persons aged 18 and above
- If you hold more than one Faysal Bank Credit Card, you can have up to a maximum of 5 Supplementary Cards of your choice for each primary card in your possession
- Supplementary Cards share your basic credit limit but carry separate card numbers
- All transactions conducted by Supplementary Cardholders will be the liability of the Primary Cardholder
- In case of loss or theft, only the affected Faysal Bank Credit Card will be replaced
- All charges incurred on all Faysal Bank Credit Cards are reported on the monthly statement of the Primary Cardholder
Simply call our Customer Interaction Centre at 111 06 06 06 and request for a Supplementary Card. You can also download the application form from our website.
The Installment Plan
We present the Installment Plan, offering convenience and flexibility!
- Greater convenience – Just pay 2% per month in equal monthly installments
- Flexibility – tenures of up to 5 years (6 to 60 months in multiples of 6)
- Pay your annual fee in 12 equal monthly installments at 0% mark-up
How to book an Installment Plan?
- Call our Customer Interaction Centre at 111 06 06 06.
- Inform our Phone Banking Officer of the details pertaining to the Installment Plan including the amount to be booked (minimum amount of PKR 5,000).
- Choose from a tenure of 6 to 60 months (in multiples of 6).
For each Installment Plan that you book on your Faysal Bank Credit Card, the installment principal amount plus the installment interest amount (which is your Equal Monthly Installment amount) for the month will be displayed on your statement separately. Additionally, the remaining accumulative principal balance of all Installment Plans booked by you on your Faysal Bank Credit Card will appear separately towards the bottom of your Faysal Bank Credit Card billing statement.
As one of the mandatory requirements of the State Bank of Pakistan, we report all loans and advances issued to our customers, irrespective of the loan amount, to the State Bank through the Electronic Credit Information Bureau (eCIB) reporting system.
We will therefore like to bring to your attention that any defaults or delays in making regular payments against your Faysal Bank Credit Card bills can affect your credit worthiness and you may be unable to avail further financing from the banking system. Additionally, in the case of Faysal Bank Credit Cards, your default history will be maintained for a certain period after adjustment of the default amount.
For further information on eCIB, please visit the following website: www.sbp.org.pk/ecibhelpdesk