Faysal Business First
The dynamic businessman of today is always in search for transactional convenience, quality service and financial security. Faysal Business First Current Account is designed to cater to all these needs by providing a host of free services and easy account access through a variety of channels.
Minimum monthly balance to be maintained is Rs. 5,000/-
On maintaining a monthly average balance of Rs. 50,000/-or more, you can avail:
- Unlimited Free Cheque Books
- Unlimited Free Pay Orders / Demand Drafts
- Unlimited Free Duplicate Account Statements
- Free Debit Card issuance
- Free SMS Alerts
Convenience and Accessibility
- Free access to your account through online banking at more than 300 Faysal Bank branches in over 95 cities nationwide
- Free Faysal Pocketmate Visa Debit Card or Faysal UnionPay Debit Card for your usage promising global acceptability with security and convenience along with shopping privileges (annual fee waived)
- Free e-Statements delivered via email to view your banking transactions
- Free Mobit- Faysal Mobile Banking facility where you can access your account and control your finances while on the go
- Free Real–time SMS Alerts to help keep track of transactions conducted in your account
- Funds Transfer facility between any two Faysal Bank accounts or from a Faysal Bank account to any 1 LINK member bank account
- Cash Deposit facility at selected Faysal Bank ATMs
- A 24/7 Customer Interaction Centre where our dedicated Phone Banking Officers await to assist you
- Utility, internet and mobile bill payments along with mobile reloads that can be made through Faysal Bank ATMs, our Customer Interaction Centre as well as Mobit-Faysal Mobile Banking
Avail the mentioned free Insurance Privileges on maintaining the following balances:
|On maintaining a monthly
average balance of
|*Free cash withdrawal insurance of up to
a limit of PKR 100,000/- (ATM and Over the Counter)
|*Free Business Cover Insurance for your
business of up to a limit a PKR 1 Million.
Faysal PayCheq Plus – Employee Banking
With Faysal PayCheq Plus you can manage salaries of your employees. This facility is available for all Business First customers and allows on-site account opening and welcome pack delivery with efficient salary processing
*For documentary requirements and insurance products’ Terms and Conditions, please contact your Relationship Manager or visit any of our branches.
If you wish to open an account, please send, ‘DEPOSIT
For Faysal Business First Current Account, Apply Now.
To view the Business First TV Commercials, please click here.
All taxes are applicable as per government rules and regulations.
All Bank Charges are applicable as per the prevailing Schedule of Charges.