Mr. Juma Hasan Ali Abul is a fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, England, certified Director from the Pakistan Institute of Corporate Governance and holds a Bachelors Degree in Accounting, from Cairo (1980).
Key Positions Held:
- Fellow member of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants, England
- Certified Director from the Pakistan Institute of Corporate Governance
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Cairo (1980).
- Executive General Manager, Ithmaar Bank BSC, Bahrain (2010-2013).
- General Manager MFAI (Jersey) (2000 – 2010), then (2013 – Present), wholly owned subsidiary of the DMI Group.
- Executive Senior Manager, Shamil Bank of Bahrain BSC (formerly, Faysal Islamic Bank of Bahrain) 1988-2000
- Board Memberships : Faysal Bank, Pakistan; CITIC International Asset Management, Hong Kong; United Bank of Albania (until 2011); Gulf Investors Asset Management Co., Saudi Arabia; Chairman Gulf Co. for Financial Investments; Chairman, Egypt; Egyptian Investments Co; in addition to entities ranging from trading, industrial, real estate development in Bahrain, Cayman, Egypt and U.S.A.
- Worked with Touché Ross, London (now Deloitte), and Peat Marwick Mitchell Bahrain (now KPMG) –Chartered Accountants
- Lead restructuring of Group institutions as well as major Mergers & Acquisitions