FBL offers a wide variety of financing products to cater to all types of Farm and non – Farm agricultural and agro- based activities. As a result of its focused approach and sustained lending policies, FBL has established its identity as a market leader among its peers in the area of agricultural financing. All branches of FBL located in agricultural areas of Pakistan are well equipped to provide the best services to local farmers in order to improve the yield and methods of farming, by offering timely and affordable financing for all purposes detailed in SBP’s list of eligible items for Agricultural Loans.
Faysal Khushaal Kisan Scheme offers
Production Loans to meet
- Cost of agri inputs (seed, fertilizer, pesticides, diesel, labor), storage, transportation and other working capital requirements of crop farming, orchards, nurseries, Vegetable farming, floriculture etc.
Development Loans to finance
- Farm Power (tractors, combine harvesters, threshers, alternate energy installations including solar energy plants etc).
- Farm Machinery and Equipment (Ploughs, Cultivators, laser levelers, processing machinery, tunnel structures etc).
- Farm Transport (Pickup, trailers, mini trucks etc).
- Farm Irrigation (Installation of tube wells and Solar Pumps, turbines, power lines, transformers, sprinklers, drip irrigation systems, lining or alignment of water channels etc).
- Land improvement (land leveling, clearance of jungle and land reclamation etc).
- Godowns, Silos and Cold Storages (cost of construction, machinery and working capital requirements).
- Working capital requirements of Seed Processing Units.
Financing to meet needs of
- Dairy Farms (cost of sheds, milking animals, feed, medicine and other working capital requirements).
- Livestock Farms and Feed Units (cost of animal sheds, feed, medicine and other working capital requirements).
- Poultry Farms and Feed Units (cost of poultry sheds, machinery, equipment, chicks, feed, medicine and other working capital requirements).
- Fish Farms (cost of fish ponds, tube wells, fish seed, feed and other working capital requirements).
General Terms & Conditions
- Limit of finance is determined on the basis of actual business needs and available collateral.
- Tenors of repayments are flexible depending upon nature of business generally between one to five years.
- Pricing is in the range of 6MK+2.00 % to 9.50% p.a. and its recovery is linked with revenue cycle of the customers alongwith processing fee as notified in the Schedule of Charges revised from time to time.
Securities / Collateral required
Any one or a combination of the following may be placed as security against financing secured
- Charge on agriculture land through Agricultural Pass Book.
- Registered / Equitable Mortgage of residential / commercial /industrial property located in rural or urban areas
- Liquid Assets such as government securities, national saving certificates, bank deposits, certificates of deposit or investment, bank guarantees subject to conditions laid down in SBP’s Prudential Regulations for Agricultural Financing
- Joint registration of tractors, trucks and other vehicles
- Hypothecation of livestock, machinery and other moveable assets and personal sureties etc.
Mandatory Crop Loan and Live Stock Insurance Scheme
Loss to the crops on account of natural Calamities and death of animals for multiple reasons hamper repayment capacity of the farmers. In order to address and mitigate such unforeseen risks, Federal Government has introduced mandatory Crop Loan and Live Stock Insurance Schemes through State Bank of Pakistan. Needless to add that coverage of the mandatory insurance schemes extends to the productions loans allowed for five major crops i.e. Wheat, Rice, Cotton, Sugarcane and Maize and loss on account of death of animals.
Faysal Bank has arranged the insurance coverage under these schemes at very low premium rates. Insurance premium for these schemes for small and eligible farmers is however picked up by the Federal Government.
- SBP Prescribed Application Form accompanied by 2 recent passport sized photographs and attested copy of computerized national identity card (CNIC) of applicant and guarantors (where applicable)
- Updated Zari Pass Book or title documents of the properties offered as security along with valuation certificate and other relevant documents on case to case basis
- Naqal Khasra Girdawari (for Farm Credit)
- Three cost estimates (quotations) for machinery or equipment to be financed (for tractors one quotation of the approved dealer)
- Feasibility Report (in case of project financing)
For details on FAYSAL BANK branches offering Faysal Khushaal Kisan Scheme please click here.