Faysal Bank's CSR Initiatives
Faysal Bank strongly believes in giving back to the community
every best possible way for its sustainability. Collectively, we have to put in
efforts so that the ommunity around us becomes strong enough to see many generations
after us benefiting from it.
In alignment with Faysal Bank’s new Islamic identity, it has embarked on a holistic
strategy under the guidance of the Board which aligns the bank’s vision to evolve
Corporate Social Responsibility strategically in resonance with its Islamic values
mission. Thus, all CSR activities carried out by the bank are in furtherance of
values. It also endeavours to ensure that the benefit of these CSR activities reach
the societies/geographies where it provides banking services.
Faysal Bank’s CSR mission is "to establish, operate and/or assist any non-profit
institution for charitable purposes, including relief to poor, education,
medical relief and advancement of any general utility".
To achieve this mission, Faysal Bank undertakes the following
- a) Work towards furtherance of medical care, establishment and/or assistance to
medical clinics, providing healthcare to the handicapped, and creation of
- b) Assisting hospitals and institutions already engaged in such endeavours.
- c) Assisting in education and skill development of deserving students both
and outside of Pakistan.
- d) Providing relief to the poor by helping them educate their children and/or
improving their earning levels.
- e) Assisting in improving the environment by implementing ‘Go Green’ initiatives
supporting organizations involved in such activities.