Bank conveniently and securely anytime and from anywhere with the new Faysal DigiBank Mobile Application, the better banking app for Faysal Bank customers.
The Faysal DigiBank App enables you to manage your bank accounts and payments, review activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts, manage your beneficiaries or activate or block your debit cards.
It’s never been this easy to bank before, right from your Android or iOS Device.
Powerful features to help you bank better on your phone, PC or tablet.
- Bio Metric Login – Protect your account with fingerprint sign-in on your android mobile device or with Facial recognition on IOS. Quick Pin login enables you to login faster.
- Accounts Dashboard – Easily manage multiple accounts and payments with your Account Dashboard. Balance inquiries, recent transactions or 1 year transactions are available a click away.
- Credit Card Dashboard – Access your credit card information, balances, transaction history and own credit card payments.
- Transfer Funds – Send and receive money easily to Faysal Bank accounts or other bank accounts through our Inter-Bank Funds Transfer (IBFT) service.
- Mobile Top-ups and Payments – Pre-paid or Post-paid, the app is the quickest and easiest way to pay your Mobilink, Ufone, Warid, Telenor and Zong bills.
- Bill Payments – Paying bills shouldn’t mean spending time in lines. Pay your utility / internet / education / insurance bills online with our app securely and easily.
- Cheque Management – Issue a new Cheque book through app against your account and stop any cheque on the go.
- Beneficiary Management – Add or remove your beneficiaries for instant recurring payments.
- Reminders & Alerts-Receive notifications & alerts by text or email for low balances, large transactions, account activity, payments, bill reminders and more for complete control over your banking needs.
Get the Faysal DigiBank Mobile Advantage to bank conveniently and securely from anywhere, anytime.
For more information, call us 111 – 06 – 06 -06 or get started with the Faysal DigiBank mobile app: