Account Opening Process
- Customer can visit any of Faysal Islami branches to open their deposit account.
- Upon their visit to branch, Relationship Manager will assist them in their required account opening process.
- Customer has to fill and submit the account opening form along with documents Islamic Account Opening Form
- Customer will submit the copies of the required document along with their identity documents to relationship manager at the respective branch.
- Relationship Manager will conduct the biometric verification, process the KYC form and will initiate the request for account opening in system.
- Account opening form and documents will be reviewed and upon completion of documents and successful verification of details and documents, customer’s account will be opened within 48 Hours
- Customer will receive a confirmation SMS for opening of account in system.
Minimum Documents Required
Standard set of documents required from customer for opening any type of account:
- Account Opening Form
- Valid Identification document i.e. CNIC, Passport etc.
- Valid source of income – NTN, Letterhead, registration from regulatory body
- Present address verification
- FATCA and CRS forms – to be available at branch
Additional document for Exporters of Software (IT) & (ITeS):
A. Registration from any authorized body i.e. TDAP, Chamber of Commerce, PSEB etc.
Help Desk for Exports of Software (IT) and (ITeS) – Faysal Bank
Additional document for Freelancers:
A. Copy of agreement(s) or email / letter-based correspondence with the clients or any other document, which clearly mentions the basic details / information regarding the underlying services. These details shall be inclusive of but not limited to the:
i. Portal’s name (if any) through which the services are acquired,
ii. Details of the counterparty acquiring the services,
iii. Scope of work / nature of the services,
iv. Remuneration terms agreed between parties, etc.
B . Certificate / Statement of earnings for past 3 months or any other document provided.
C. Copy of Sales Tax Registration or NTN certificate, if available.
In case of any clarification or query please call on Help Line: 021 111-06-06-06, Call: +92 21-111-11-71-71 or Whatsapp: +92 310 1786786